South Florida Commuter Services has expanded our Emergency Ride Home services to commuters in the Treasure Coast (Martin and St. Lucie counties)!
The Treasure Coast Emergency Ride Home (TCERH) program provides registered commuters who work or attend school in Martin County or St. Lucie County with a free taxi ride home in the event of an emergency or unscheduled overtime.
How Does It Work?
- The program is available to commuters who carpool, ride transit, bicycle, or walk to work at least three days a week.
- Eligible "emergency" situations include illness of the commuter or a member of his/her immediate family, unscheduled overtime or extended work hours, or a carpool driver's inability to make the scheduled trip home due to an unexpected work schedule or illness.
- Taxi rides will only be provided between the hours of 5:00am and 9:00pm (subject to availability).
- Taxi rides will only be given from the place of employment or college address listed on the commuter's registration in the SFCS database.
- Each registered ERH program participant is eligible for up to six free emergency rides per year.
- When you have an emergency, you will contact a South Florida Commuter Services Representative at 1-800-234-RIDE (7433) to schedule your ride.
View detailed Rules and Regulations on the Treasure Coast ERH Program.
How Can You Register?
Sign up right now or call Customer Service at 1-800-234-RIDE and a representative will assist you. If you qualify, you will have the option to access your vouchers using the SFCS ERH Online Voucher System or receive hardcopy paper vouchers in the mail within seven business days.